Shopping for garden furniture is usually planned for spring and summer. The season is the best shopping time for many reasons. Sometimes, however, it is worth thinking about placing an order earlier or holding off until the end of the season. Why? Because buying furniture in winter can be very profitable, prices are falling, attractive promotions are coming and you can really save a lot. And these are not the only reasons why you should consider buying furniture in winter, including rattan ones.
Autumn promotions on garden furniture
We have already written about how to buy garden furniture cheaper. If not, be sure to remember this post because it has many useful tips. In our Homeflair online store you will find rattan furniture in the sale category, which includes all promotional products. We recommend checking there from time to time, because promotions change, seasonal sales come and you can find very interesting deals.
Off-season discounts are typical of many stores, and buying furniture in winter can be very profitable, especially when larger purchases are planned. Additionally, due to the smaller number of orders during this period, shipping can be much faster than during the high season, which is a small, but always an advantage.
Why is it cheaper in autumn?
- Because then the airing of the warehouses takes place
- Space is freed up for new collections.
- Last year’s models are on sale.
- Sales of post-exhibition and outlet models are starting.
- You need to start the winter sales downtime.
What to remember when buying furniture in autumn?
Off-season shopping is very attractive, but it is worth remembering a few rules that will make sure that the opportunity is not just a marketing ploy.
- Always compare prices on search engines and comparison engines. This way you will find the best offer.
- Check whether the promotion is real and not just artificially created.
- Read the terms and conditions of sales and promotions carefully.
- Use discount codes and coupons that will subtract a few extra percent from the price, provide free delivery or a small gift.
- If you buy furniture from an outlet, exhibition or used, make sure that it is not damaged.
- Learn the rules of returns and warranties prevailing in the store.
- Read the rules of the promotion.
- Read product reviews
Why (apart from the low price) is it worth buying rattan furniture in autumn?
Autumn promotions for garden furniture are an attractive form of attracting customer attention, but low prices are not the only reasons why buying furniture in autumn makes sense. When purchasing furniture for private use, it does not matter much whether they will stand in the garden in April, May or only when it is really warm. However, when running a service business, a cafe or a restaurant, it is important that the garden starts in the first days of the season, as soon as it is possible to sit comfortably outside. It may be late March or early April. Do not be late. In this case, buying garden furniture in the winter before the start of the season will definitely facilitate the earlier completion of the necessary equipment to start your business at the very beginning of spring.